Research Output per year
- Environmental education
- Participtory conservation
- Land use in mountain areas
- PhD in Education, University of Stirling. Thesis title: "Co-producing Curricula: Young People’s Lived Experience of School-linked Practical Conservation and Citizen Science"
- Postgraduate Diploma in Outdoor Environmental and Sustainability Education, University of Edinburgh.
- Master of Research in Social Anthropology, University of Aberdeen. Thesis title: “The Claim of Indigenous Status by Crofters in the Scottish Highlands and Islands”.
- MA (hons) in Anthropology, University of Aberdeen.
- Teaching on the course Sustainable Land Use and Renewable Energy within the MSc Sustainable Mountain Development.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant on undergraduate courses in Anthropology, Sociology, and Education Studies.
Fieldnotes and situational analysis in environmental education research: experiments in new materialismRuck, A. & Mannion, G., 3 Apr 2019, In : Environmental Education Research. p. 1-18 18 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article